We all dread having to deal with a yeast infection. Truth is, many of us have probably been there! While some seem to have less infection after making the switch to cloth pads because they no longer experience the discomfort of bleached paper products, they can still happen. However, just because you’re dealing with a yeast infection doesn’t mean you have to switch from your cloth pads, in fact some women find soothing relief in our Raw Silk Pantyliners.
- Pink Lemonade Shop Cloth Pad Review
- Pink Lemonade Shop's Love the SKIN You're In #Selfcare Giveaway!
- Caring For Reusable Menstrual Products During a Yeast Infection
- Cloth Pad Starter Sets under $50
- Are Cloth Pads Comfortable?
- Do you need a menstrual cup if you LOVE cloth pads?
- Join us for a Cloth Pad Chat and Giveaway on July 28th @8pm est
- 9 Memorable Cloth Pads from the last 9 Years at PLS!
- Pink Lemonade Shop 9 Year Anniversary Celebration & Giveaway
- 5 Uses for Light Cloth Pads
Posted by Sam on 9/29/2016 to Cloth Pad Washing
Posted by Julie on 1/20/2016 to Cloth Pad Washing
Posted by Julie & Jeanette on 1/19/2016 to Cloth Pad Washing
Learn just how easy it is to care for and wash your cloth pads from Pink Lemonade Shop!