We recently polled our cloth pad customers and the response was insightful. Many women choose cloth pads over disposable pads for comfort. <Read More...>
- Why Choose Cloth Pads Over Disposable Sanitary Napkins
- Pink Lemonade Shop Cloth Pad Review
- Pink Lemonade Shop's Love the SKIN You're In #Selfcare Giveaway!
- Caring For Reusable Menstrual Products During a Yeast Infection
- Cloth Pad Starter Sets under $50
- Are Cloth Pads Comfortable?
- Do you need a menstrual cup if you LOVE cloth pads?
- Join us for a Cloth Pad Chat and Giveaway on July 28th @8pm est
- 9 Memorable Cloth Pads from the last 9 Years at PLS!
- Pink Lemonade Shop 9 Year Anniversary Celebration & Giveaway
Posted by Admin on 10/22/2019 to Period Talk
Posted by Julie on 4/14/2016 to Period Talk
The first thing that comes to mind when someone mentions "free bleeding" is the London Marathon Runner who completed a marathon, while on her period, and chose to run without wearing a tampon or any other form of protection from leaks. Kiran Gandhi ran without leak-protection to raise awareness for women, primarily in third world countries, who do not have access to affordable feminine hygiene products and are shamed, kept home from school or work and otherwise ostracized from the general public while menstruating.
More results: 1 2