We thought it would be fun to ask Sue to reflect back upon the last 9 years and tell us what some of her favorite pads and prints have been.
- Pink Lemonade Shop Cloth Pad Review
- Pink Lemonade Shop's Love the SKIN You're In #Selfcare Giveaway!
- Caring For Reusable Menstrual Products During a Yeast Infection
- Cloth Pad Starter Sets under $50
- Are Cloth Pads Comfortable?
- Do you need a menstrual cup if you LOVE cloth pads?
- Join us for a Cloth Pad Chat and Giveaway on July 28th @8pm est
- 9 Memorable Cloth Pads from the last 9 Years at PLS!
- Pink Lemonade Shop 9 Year Anniversary Celebration & Giveaway
- 5 Uses for Light Cloth Pads
Posted by Julie on 5/26/2016 to News & Announcements
Posted by Julie on 5/23/2016 to Giveaways
Pink Lemonade Shop is turning 9 Years old this week and we're celebrating in the most awesome way possible. We've teamed up with several great brands and bloggers to bring you prizes galore!
Posted by Sam on 5/16/2016 to Cloth Pad Questions & Answers
Cloth pads are a great way to avoid the harsh chemicals in disposable products while keeping the waste out of landfills. We offer cloth pads in many different fabric options. This allows you to get just the right amount of coverage and protection you need. Our Light Cloth Pads aren't just for period protection though! Here's 5 great uses for Light Cloth Pads.
Posted by Sam on 5/10/2016 to Cloth Pad Questions & Answers
Cloth pads aren't just for your period. You can enjoy their benefits postpartum too! How many postpartum cloth pads you will need depends on how often you'd like to wash. You may also be able to enjoy the Overnight cloth pads already in your stash for postpartum protection too.
After using disposable pads for years and following the birth of my oldest son and its tough recovery, I knew I had to made a change. I began my search for eco-friendly alternatives that would be better for both my son and I. Cloth pads and reusable menstrual cups being one of the considerations for myself. So when I found out I was expecting, I knew that postpartum cloth pads were one way I was going to treat myself this time for a better postpartum experience.