We all dread having to deal with a yeast infection. Truth is, many of us have probably been there! While some seem to have less infection after making the switch to cloth pads because they no longer experience the discomfort of bleached paper products, they can still happen. However, just because you’re dealing with a yeast infection doesn’t mean you have to switch from your cloth pads, in fact some women find soothing relief in our Raw Silk Pantyliners.
- Why Choose Cloth Pads Over Disposable Sanitary Napkins
- Pink Lemonade Shop Cloth Pad Review
- Pink Lemonade Shop's Love the SKIN You're In #Selfcare Giveaway!
- Caring For Reusable Menstrual Products During a Yeast Infection
- Cloth Pad Starter Sets under $50
- Are Cloth Pads Comfortable?
- Do you need a menstrual cup if you LOVE cloth pads?
- Join us for a Cloth Pad Chat and Giveaway on July 28th @8pm est
- 9 Memorable Cloth Pads from the last 9 Years at PLS!
- Pink Lemonade Shop 9 Year Anniversary Celebration & Giveaway
Posted by Sam on 9/29/2016 to Cloth Pad Washing
Posted by Sam on 9/2/2016
Now is a great time to start your cloth pad stash! Take advantage of our Labor Day weekend sale and enjoy 15% off your order. Here's a few fun stash ideas to help you get started with your stash!
More results: 1 2