- Beat The Heat With COOLER Cotton Woven Cloth Pad Options!
- Why Choose Cloth Pads Over Disposable Sanitary Napkins
- Pink Lemonade Shop Cloth Pad Review
- Pink Lemonade Shop's Love the SKIN You're In #Selfcare Giveaway!
- Caring For Reusable Menstrual Products During a Yeast Infection
- Cloth Pad Starter Sets under $50
- Are Cloth Pads Comfortable?
- Do you need a menstrual cup if you LOVE cloth pads?
- Join us for a Cloth Pad Chat and Giveaway on July 28th @8pm est
- 9 Memorable Cloth Pads from the last 9 Years at PLS!
Posted by Cara G. on 5/7/2018 to Guest Posts
I have been using Pink Lemonade Shop pads for about a year and a half. I had always used disposable pads and tampons when one day I accidentally ran across a pattern for reusable pads online. I never knew that such a product even existed. I was immediately interested and starting doing lots of research on care and benefits of reusable products. Since I had started my period when I was in my pre-teens, I had been experiencing intense cramping, heavy bleeding, and a rash for 7-8 days a month which left me feeling less than able to live my life normally. I was nervous about the upkeep and care these products needed, but I was desperately hoping after learning about reusable pads that they may offer me some relief. How do you take care of them? How will I use them at my office? Will others be bothered by my choice?
Posted by Regan on 1/21/2016 to Getting Started